Do you have a file drawer or box full of files containing all of those documents you keep “just in case” yet never get around to sorting through them? We all save paper files because we may need to refer back to them at some point.
However, imagine the stress your son, daughter, spouse, or best friend would feel while digging through boxes or filing cabinets to understand and settle all of your financial matters. If you’re not eager to tackle those files, we have a solution.
Many of us have a handle on our finances, but our record keeping systems may not be obvious to family members or friends who need immediate access in times of emergency.
Let us help you make all the important documents in your life manageable so that you don’t overwhelm your loved ones.
Ela Financial Group is pleased to offer our clients “Everplans,” a way to digitally organize, store, and share your important documents, vital health care information, and final wishes.
An Everplan is a secure, digital archive which keeps everything in one place to be easily accessed. It provides an organized and efficient way to ensure your intentions are honored and your estate is settled while providing peace of mind for your family. It may contain:
- Wills, trusts and insurance policies
- Important account information and passwords
- Banking information such as savings and checking accounts, safe deposit boxes, and loans
- Retirement accounts
- Credit Card accounts
- Tax Returns
- Home information: bills, mortgage, taxes, and home repair/maintenance information
- Health and medical information
- Advance Directives and DNRs
- Important contacts such as: Accountants, Financial Planners, Investment Managers
- Final wishes and funeral preferences
- And much more…
We can help you to create and organize your own personal Everplan, step-by-step.