Click HERE to schedule a meeting with Ryan.
- B.S. , Business Administration, Concentration in Finance – Montclair State University
- Series 7, Series 66 and Series 24 Registrations
- Life, Health, & Variable Insurance License: NJ, NY
Ryan J. Marshall is Partner at Ela Financial Group and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. He is a graduate of Montclair State University with a Bachelors Degree in Finance. Ryan holds the Series 7, 66, & 24 registrations as well as being a member of the Financial Services Institute and Financial Planning Association.
With more than fifteen years of service to his clients, Ryan has developed the knowledge and experience to understand and respond to their individual needs. His areas of financial specialization include:
- the establishment of an overall financial plan and portfolio objectives;
- financial research and selection of appropriate investment vehicles;
- portfolio risk analysis;
- college savings plans;
- retirement savings plans;
- Social Security plans;
- post retirement plans.
Ryan's passion is helping clients pursue the great goals of life: the education of one’s children and grandchildren, a dignified and independent retirement, and the ability to leave a financial legacy for loved ones.
Ryan resides in the borough of Hawthorne, NJ with his wife, Amanda and their children John, Joseph & Gabriella.
The Cetera Financial Group's Circle of Excellence recognition is not a guarantee of future investment success and should not be construed as an endorsement of the Advisor by any client.