Click HERE to schedule a meeting with Ryan.
- B.S. , Business Administration, Concentration in Finance – Montclair State University
- Series 7 and Series 66 Registration
- Life, Health, & Variable Insurance License: NJ, NY
- Securities Registered in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, MA, NJ, NM. NV, NY, OR, PA, PR, RI, TX.
Ryan J. Marshall is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. He is a graduate of Montclair State University with a Bachelors Degree in Finance.
Ryan J. Marshall is Partner at Ela Financial Group and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. He is a graduate of Montclair State University with a Bachelors Degree in Finance. Ryan holds the Series 7 and 66 registrations as well as being a member of the Financial Services Institute and Financial Planning Association.
With more than fifteen years of service to his clients, Ryan has developed the knowledge and experience to understand and respond to their individual needs. His areas of financial specialization include:
- the establishment of an overall financial plan and portfolio objectives;
- financial research and selection of appropriate investment vehicles;
- portfolio risk analysis;
- college savings plans;
- retirement savings plans;
- Social Security plans;
- post retirement plans.
Ryan's passion is helping clients pursue the great goals of life: the education of one’s children and grandchildren, a dignified and independent retirement, and the ability to leave a financial legacy for loved ones.
Ryan resides in the borough of Hawthorne, NJ with his wife, Amanda and their children John, Joseph & Gabriella.